JJ BLANC: 6 Bottle Case
2020 JJ Vaucluse Blanc, Domaine des Jeanne, Vaucluse
Vaucluse is in the centre of the Provence region. This stylish white wine is made from grapes typical to the Rhone Valley. Viognier, Roussanne and Grenache Blanc have been expertly blended to produce a white wine with beautiful clarity and taste. The nose has a clean, mineral freshness to it. The initial scents of wildflowers give way to layers of light citrus, pear, ripe melon and a hint of honey richness. In the mouth, the Viognier and Roussanne combine to give flavours of exotic fruits like lychee and mango with tangerine and honey. This is balanced by light acidity of grapefruit and lime zest from the Grenache Blanc. The finish is long with lingering ripe fruit flavours and a touch of honey.
- This case contains 6 x 75cl Bottles of JJ Blanc
- Orders on this website are restricted to Delivery within the Republic of Ireland only. Delivery Charge: €15
- Deliveries to the United Kingdom (excluding Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) cost a flat rate of £15 per delivery. Deliveries to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland is a flat rate of £18 per delivery. To order please visit our UK website: domainedesjeanne.com
- Full Delivery details in our Delivery Policy below
- Minimum order: 1 Case
- Delivery Policy
- Orders & Returns Policy
- Subject to availability
- Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18.
- For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk