JJ ESPRIT ROSÉ – 3 Magnum Case
Out of stock
Our signature Rosé is a blend of Grenache, Counoise, Ugni Blanc and Mourvèdre grapes – both white and red co-fermented grapes, resulting in a pale pink colour, a rosé petal with purple reflections. The taste is well balanced with pears and citrus and the aroma is fruitful.
- A traditional rosé from the south of France
- Pale pink colour with purple reflections
- A blend of red and white fruits
- On the mouth: well balanced with fruit
- Same aroma in the mouth and on the nose
- This case contains 3 x 1.5l Magnums. Alternatively, our JJ Esprit Rosé is also available as a Case of 6 x 75cl bottles.
- Orders on this website are restricted to Delivery within the Republic of Ireland only. Delivery Charge: €10
- Delivery to the United Kingdom (excluding Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) costs a flat rate of £10 per delivery. Deliveries to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland is a flat rate of £15 per delivery. To order, please visit our U.K. website to place your order: domainedesjeanne.com
- Full Delivery details in our Delivery Policy below.